At MedConverge, we rely on powerfully insightful data to ensure the delivery of our excellent healthcare services. The Credentialing Specialist is responsible for supporting the credentialing and payer enrollment activities of the Healthcare Service Providers, through the performance of timely, accurate and compliant administrative, data entry, data management and ongoing monitoring tasks related to credentialing, recredentialing, enrollment with insurance carriers.
- Create and maintain files for Credentialing applications and renewals
- Compile and maintain current and accurate data for all providers
- Completion and submission of provider enrollment applications
- Follow-up on all submitted applications
- Maintain Credentialing database
- Generates and maintains records and demonstrates efficiency and accuracy in the credentialing and recredentialing of network providers.
- Hospital/Healthcare experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Provider Enrollment experience.
- Experience using PECOS, processing enrollment with Medicaid, and using CAQH
- Excellent communication skills are required, along with the desire to work as a team member.
- Experience using MS Office Suite is required with ability to navigate websites and use keyboard