At MedConverge, we rely on powerfully insightful data to ensure the delivery of our excellent healthcare services. As an AR caller, you will be responsible for making calls to insurance companies to follow-up on pending claims. We are looking for people with excellent spoken English skills, preferably with experience in account receivables, and denial management processes.
- Perform pre-call analysis and check status by calling the payer or by using web portal services
- Maintain adequate documentation on the client software to send necessary documentation to insurance companies
- Perform post call analysis for the claim follow-up
- Follow up with the payer to check on claim status.
- Follow-up with provider on any documentation that is insufficient or unclear
- Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use of appropriate codes in documentation of the reasons for denials/underpayments
- 1-4 Years’ experience in accounts receivable follow-up/denial management for US healthcare.
- Fluent verbal communication abilities.
- Knowledge on Denials management and A/R fundamentals will be preferred.
- Willingness to work continuously in night shifts
- Knowledge of Healthcare terminology and ICD/CPT codes will be considered a plus
- Strong reporting skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel
- High comfort level working on Eastern Time Zone/US Shift
- Good internet access at home
- Laptop/Desktop of at least 4 GB RAM and Windows 10 OS